Oh no - that's not sad. What's really sad is when you keep getting cd-rom copies of all your xrays and scans like I do! I have a veritable library of them now going back years!
Hi Trowelhand.....thanks for your advice my current exercise regime is around every 90 Minutes...
.15 minutes of isometrics and 10 minutes of walking using an ankle weight half of that time...this is my third day of doing this and all feels ok
Sorry all, I did the maths wrong, its 11 weeks today since my op, but I'm still feeling great, so 9, 12, 24 what ever weeks I'm doing great, Clifford149, excellent young man, keep it up, soon be back on the dance floor at that rate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.