TKR 5 year anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 5th anniversary @Josephine, that all sounds really positive, you certainly inspire us all. I hope that your arm is ok and is healing well. Many thanks for all of your help, concern and compassion xx Ellejay
 
Happy Akneeversary Josephine. You are inspirational. I still laugh to myself about that taxi driver who dumped you at your gate after coming out of hospital and how you dealt with it. And fed the cats! Truly inspirational you are. I hope that your arm heals quickly x x x
 
Happy 5th knee day!! You mean so much to thousands of people worldwide! Thank you for all your advice and wisdom. I would have been ignorant without Bonesmart!
 
We need a knee birthday cake smilie. :) Happy knee anniversary!
 
Thats a great report and good to hear. This past Christmas was a bit of a downer as I knew I would be having a replacement some 6 weeks later. And I couldnt climb the ladder to put up lights around the outside of the house.( BTW . I got tons of lights and ornaments at a local Rite Aid after Christmas for 75 percent off, the year prior). Climbing a 30 foot ladder and putting ornaments up this year will certainly be one of my goals. I was a roofer many moons ago ! So safety will be applied !
 
Happy 5th birthday. Can't wait to be where you are now. Hope everything is well with your arm.
 
Hi @Josephine I was just reading the many replies to other peoples threads you have been posting and just wondered how are YOU doing - is your arm better after the surgery you had?

Also I am impressed at the picture of the bend you have in your knee!

Shortie x
 
Happy anniversary, almost-new knee. Enjoy your day.
 
just wondered how are YOU doing - is your arm better after the surgery you had?
Not bad - still blighted by this rotten fatigue - wishing I didn't have to go to London tomorrow.

My arm is doing fine-ish, thank you. But I have some funny nerve sensations. Hope they settle down soon.
 
Congratulations and thank you for all the help you have given all of us


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sorry to hear that you are suffering from fatigue I hope your trip to london wasn't too exhausting. The nerve sensations should settle in time shouldn't they? I hope these sensations aren't too troublesome for you.

I really hope you get plenty of time to look after yourself as well as all of us x

Shortie x
 
When I first joined the forum, there was someone who had a five year old knee and I was quite impressed and hopeful about my own knee. Now I have a five year old and a four year old!!!
 
Congratulations, knee, you are 5! A WHOLE handful you are!
; ). I hope this finds you recovering nicely. You have helped many people on this site. Thank you for the vision to start BoneSmart and the perseverance to keep it going. It is such a gift to those of us in this struggle. (sunflower)




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparker4/21/14
 
Happy 5th and thanks for all you do. You are a treasure.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom