MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

Three Months since your TKR. I do hope you're experiencing some progress since the MUA.
Happy Three Month Anniversary! Enjoy the dwindling days of Summer! :SUNsmile:
@mxmotomom381
 
UPDATE! Now walking without any lind of assistance just stop pain every morning and trying to comfy while sleeping is a joke! I get up to get an ice pack throughout the night! I had my tkr May 23—-manipulation June 28 and going back to hopefully getting g released Sept 20. Once I’m released I’m getting a 2nd opinion! Just not happy with ROM or daily pain and stiffness!!!! This is a nightmare to say the least!!!! I can’t thank everyone on this thread for all their input!!!! Still going to PT 3x a week
 
Still going to PT 3x a week
You might want to consider stopping all this PT and focusing on ice and elevation. You basically started the whole recovery again post MUA. Continuing to force the knee is only resulting in the stiffness and pain you are feeling.
 
I agree with Jaycey. There’s a good chance you’ll have less pain if you stop going to PT.
 
It's been three months since your MUA and we haven't heard from you in a bit.
Wondering how recovery is going for you? Please let us know when you have time.
Best Wishes!
@mxmotomom381
 
Three Months since your TKR. I do hope you're experiencing some progress since the MUA.
Happy Three Month Anniversary! Enjoy the dwindling days of Summer! :SUNsmile:
@mxmotomom381
It's going great!!! Still have some knee pain if I have ride in a car for awhile and some weakness right after I get out of bed but, definitely getting ALOT better. My ROM is improving. Measured at 113 so going good. I only have 1 more PT session then I'm released!!! FINALLY!!!! I still use an ice pack every so often if I have discomfort! But, on the downhill side of recovery! My advice to anyone that asks, (and no, I am no physician so this is absolutely on my opinion!)....whatever YOU feel is a good protocol for your recovery process----just go with your gut instinct!!! Each person is an individual case of its own! God Bless to all and Happy Halloween!!!! :)
 
My advice to anyone that asks, (and no, I am no physician so this is absolutely on my opinion!)....whatever YOU feel is a good protocol for your recovery process----just go with your gut instinct!!! Each person is an individual case of its own!
Yes! :goodpost:
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom