TKR 5 days after surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on having two new knees for the new year. It takes a lot of bravery to get the second knee done so soon after the first but I understand the insurance helped to make the decision for you. Your dogs are really cute. I'm sure they will be glad to see you when you get home.
 
Congratulations on getting that 2nd new knee!! Way to go!!!

Please keep us posted as to how you are doing---and let us know how you are doing at home---that is wonderful to look forward to!
 
@theresav - Glad to see you are on "the other side" with both knees done. I am 6 months out with my RTKR and 3 months with my LTKR and doing good. I was curious to read you did not have staples so how was your incision closed? Staples hurt coming out!
 
Sterile strips.. on top. Not sure if there is glue. But healed great last time.

left knee 9/21/15
right knee 11/30/15
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom