Guest viewing is limited

45 year old female who is having LTKR August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you now have an amazing doctor. Mine too is amazing. I'll be thinking of you... HUGS..
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or PM me
 
At some point I will need the other one done I already have joint space narrowing so I am trying to be very careful and not injure it.
Having one good knee post surgery might take some of the pressure off the other one. No cure, but it might help give you some more time.
 
I can only hope for the best, I never thought that I would have knee problems at my age. Even the surgeon was hoping that the previous surgeries would work. But every time he did one it was worse then the MRI and x rays were showing. In the 3 months between my surgeries my knee went from grade 1-2 arthritis to Grade 4 on the medical side and 2-3 in the other two parts.
 
Hello @karmarcoux ... Just popping in to wish you all the best for your op tomorrow (if tomorrow is the 21st in Vermont - I get so mixed up with the time difference). I hope everything goes smoothly and your recovery is a positive one without much pain.

Take Care ... I will be thinking of you on the drive to the hospital for my RTKR.

Hugs ... Ellen
 
See you with a new knee!
 
Here in Australia I was sent home with Targin (slow-release oxy) 3 X day down to 2, Panadol Osteo (extra strength tylenol) 3 X day down to 2 and Endone ( fast acting oxy) in case I do something painfully stupid, I've used 1 this week when I rolled over in my sleep and woke up with the new knee on top, kneecap down on the mattress with pressure on the side of the joint. I slept well for awhile but holy frijoles did I pay for it later!

Also had Celebrex for inflammation, the last of the blood thinners and Nexium to make all the pills play nice in my tummy.
 
@karmarcoux good luck on your surgery and a speedy recovery. I look forward to hearing how it goes for you as my day fast approaches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom