enoughpain
member
- Joined
- May 2, 2012
- Messages
- 124
- Age
- 76
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi Robert
I am one day before you, on 7/29, so we can recover together, although mine is hopefully a simple THR. Will be rooting for you from my hospital bed and drugged haze! If only the ball needs replacement, it will likely be easier than the original surgery. I will be having a ceramic ball and will ask about the dates of manufacture at my pre-op appointment at the OS office tomorrow. He does approximately 300 THRs/year, so hopefully his stock of implants is current.
I am one day before you, on 7/29, so we can recover together, although mine is hopefully a simple THR. Will be rooting for you from my hospital bed and drugged haze! If only the ball needs replacement, it will likely be easier than the original surgery. I will be having a ceramic ball and will ask about the dates of manufacture at my pre-op appointment at the OS office tomorrow. He does approximately 300 THRs/year, so hopefully his stock of implants is current.
