Rucked Up
junior member
I'm so right there with you Rosy (and a day behind)!
Just when you think the worst of it is over... BAM some new pain/pang hits your leg/body... yup me too.
It sucks when you over-do-it since you don't know till the next day. I've had to restart proper pain meds in the last few days due to my need of 'trying to find out how much I can do'.
And too right, no one tells us about this physical/emotional roller coaster ride we are on.
Slow down? HA
Just when you think the worst of it is over... BAM some new pain/pang hits your leg/body... yup me too.
It sucks when you over-do-it since you don't know till the next day. I've had to restart proper pain meds in the last few days due to my need of 'trying to find out how much I can do'.
And too right, no one tells us about this physical/emotional roller coaster ride we are on.
Slow down? HA
United States