> 3 months out and sleep is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMACCA

senior
Country
Australia Australia
Ready for my next adventure - a brand new beginning with shiny new CoC with Titanium hips. It seems like it has been such a long time to get to this point and I am so excited to be moving into a new phase...one which is pain free, strong and active...

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

All the best tomorrow @JMACCA ! See you on this side soon!

Wishing you a successful surgery and recovery! So excited your time if finally here!:happydance:

Aha - found you @JMACCA. All set up now. Have a restful evening and enjoy tomorrow. Will be looking out for you. So exciting!

woo-hoo!
wishing you all the best and a steady recovery!

Thinking of you on your big day @JMACCA, haven't seen you around this week and was hoping you were okay! All will be well, your positive attitude will take you far! Just think, stage one transformation already under way, stage two in the flash of an eye - then your wonderful new pain-free life begins. It's a thing of beauty.

Saturday here in Australia and @JMACCA you'll be day 1 post op with your lovely new hip in place. Thinking of you, hope everything is going smoothly.

Hoping it all went well and your enjoying the rest. [emoji4]

Candice - 29 year old from Aus
RTHR 1 June 2016 LTHR 13 July 2016 Revision of LTHR 12 October 2016.

@JMACCA, I hope the surgery went well and that you're smiling that the first part is complete.

All here present and correct and watching out for you. Hope you're doing well.

Hi gorgeous people! I am doing SUPER well!

I am moving to rehab today and hope to give you a better update - internet is LOUSY at the hospital and I haven't been able to get on.

It has been an absolute whirlwind!! I can't wait to share with you [emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Great news! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Great to hear from you. Look forward to hearing about this first part of your journey.

Yay!!! Glad you checked in and are doing well. Cant wait to hear more when you are able! :)

Wonderful news - we've all been looking out for you! Looking forward to all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Helpmyknee21
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom