Marbles
new member
Hi, I still hardly ever ice, I really don't like it!
As far as puppies go, you'll have to use your womanly wiles to get your way!!
We've been without kids and dogs for 10 years due to living overseas, and I'm so happy to have this puppy. New to town, not working, new knee but Bertie has been so much fun and great company, I highly recommend it!
Normal clothes and make up are back on the agenda, so slowly but surely I'm claiming my life back.
Hope your recovery is on track, and Bertie sends licks and snuggles!!
As far as puppies go, you'll have to use your womanly wiles to get your way!!
We've been without kids and dogs for 10 years due to living overseas, and I'm so happy to have this puppy. New to town, not working, new knee but Bertie has been so much fun and great company, I highly recommend it!
Normal clothes and make up are back on the agenda, so slowly but surely I'm claiming my life back.
Hope your recovery is on track, and Bertie sends licks and snuggles!!
New Zealand