2025 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Having TKR on right knee February 11, 2025.
Had TKR on left knee in October, 2018.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Images for monthly surgery lists - 2 threads merged


@Wncretired, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello! Actually my surgery is on Feb 3rd and this is my first knee surgery. Passed all the pre-op tests and ready to go!
 
Second TKR left is scheduled for 10 February. I didn't think I would have to do my left as the right had been an accident. Torn meniscus in left and immediate bone on bone. So here I go for #2!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Images for monthly surgery lists - 2 threads merged


@rightathome1234, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Images for monthly surgery lists - 2 threads merged


@Lisbanne, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Images for monthly surgery lists - 2 threads merged


@harry47, you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi all, I'm scheduled for Monday, the 10th, and it's round #2. Left knee was done end of October. I'm in Merritt Island, Florida.
 
I am scheduled for Tuesday, February 18 for my Left Knee Replacement Surgery. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it but I'm sure that I'll be very happy when it's done and finished. Oh, like, some time in September. LOL !

Oh yeah, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
 
I am having my 2nd TKR on February 18. It was originally scheduled for February 5 but I got Covid and delayed. My first was May 2024 and it went well.I hiked 4 miles in the fall and was grateful to be in the mountains. Feeling both nervous and ready for number 2.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Images for monthly surgery lists - 2 threads merged



@Antpitta's you have been added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Back
Top Bottom