2020 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

feb 59.jpg


@Joeml430 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.


Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2020 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?



@Jobaby , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.


Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi all. I think I'm doing this correctly to be added. I'm having a L THR posterior on 2/26.
I am glad to have found this forum. Seems like everyone I know or talk to has had the anterior approach which I am not a candidate for. So I have no idea what to expect.
 
feb 64.jpg



@Sweetpea39, you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.


Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom