• REGISTER for Joint Replacement Awareness Day on May 9th, 2020!

Surgeons, patients, and other medical professionals will talk about topics you've told are important to you. You can ask questions LIVE of the participants. Please "like" and "share" our JRAD notice on your Facebook page too!

Register and learn more in this announcement:

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2020 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Orel Aquila

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Joanna and I have just heard my date for my bilateral hip replacement surgery is Friday 7th February! I'm 45 and in living in England and now I have a date for my operation it all seems very real and I need to get my head together and work out what recovery will look like for me. Is there a thread for introductions? I'm looking forward to chatting with other people in a similar situation to me!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb 12.jpg

@Orel Aquila , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. The thread you need is here:

https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/hip-surgery-pre-op-area.4/

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Stripey

Country
United States United States
My surgery date has been changed from January 28 to February 6. Can someone please update my profile? I was rarin' to go next week, but circumstances beyond my control have necessitated this change. Frustrated and disappointed? Yep, :boohoo:a little (OK, more than a little; I've been having a day-long pity party), but happy to join this nice group of February valentines:martini:.

P.S. There needs to be a heart emoticon!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb 53.jpg

@Stripey , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list and removed from the January list! Thank you for letting us know. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. The thread you need is here:

https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/hip-surgery-pre-op-area.4/

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb.90.jpg

@brucerit , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

B3nzaah

Country
Australia Australia
Hi all, new member here. I’m Benjamin, male 43 Adelaide South Australia.

I’m a youngster at this party but nevertheless I’ll be having a mini posterior THR on the 26th of February with Dr David Campbell at the Glenelg community Hospital. Look forward to being part of the feb crew.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb 40.jpg

@B3nzaah , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Jade

Country
Australia Australia
My Bilateral Total Knee replacements will happen on 12th February 2020.
I am looking forward to sharing my experience with other Total Knee Replacement Warriors.
I look forward to joining the February 2020 surgery forum. Thank you

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@Jade - You've posted in the Hip Replacement thread. I'll copy your post to the Knee Replacement list and add your name there.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb 7.jpg

@connie.m , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

scorow

Country
Just found this forum a couple of days ago, and reading it voraciously. It has already been extremely helpful as I try to wrap my head around the idea that this is happening. My right THR is scheduled for February 19.

Last edited:

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
images4.jpg

@scorow , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Pumpkln

Country
feb 40.jpg

@Vaachek , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Pumpkln

Country
feb 70.png

@Jolene2013 , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
feb 73.jpg

@Julesbob , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! Your name is the first to be added. You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Pumpkln

Country
feb 53.jpg

@Aura Gypsy , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

Marlie

Country
Hi I'm Marlie and scheduled for left hip surgery (posterior) this coming Monday, February 17.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
images5.jpg

@Marlie , you have been officially added to the February 2020 surgery list! You are now officially a member of the February Valentines.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
chica
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom