2019 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

Sadly, I am no longer an August hotshot. RTHR to be rescheduled :(.

I am having a RTHR on Aug 13th. I'm sorry Ptarmigan, that must be so disappointing.

Thank you! It was quite an unexpected bump in the road, but I do feel well supported and as long as pain stays manageable, it looks as though the delay won’t be too distressing. I will be rooting you on come the 13th!

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hotshots!

aug-logo-1-jpg.72818

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 August 2019 iammom, CLS
08 August 2019 mlas
09 August 2019 Leeann630
12 August 2019 towermller
19 August 2019 mainegirl1, SuperSonic
21 August 2019 a hipgma
26 August 2019 Mike'sGirl (revision)
27 August 2019 TangoGunn (bilateral)
28 August 2019 Lyrock

Last edited by a moderator:
melt 11.jpg
@CLS, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Hello all....
I’m having my Left Hip Revision Surgery on August 26th, 2019. I found this site today, and it has great info. When my hip was done 4 years ago, it was not secured, thus, as recovery started, the hip dropped, had thigh pain ever since, and shortened me over an inch, so I gimp. Hoping this surgery will put me back to normal...as normal as I can be..lol.

aug 35.jpg Mike’sGirl, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

can you please add my wife (TangoGunn) to the August HotShots list, bottomshollow ? She's set for a BTHR on August 27

pool cool.jpg
@TangoGunn, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

aug 14.jpg
@ahipgma, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

aug 43.jpg
@Supersonic, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

chilling 2.jpg
@towermller, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Car
e!

Hi my surgery was August 28th, wonder if it is too late to join this recovery group?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom