• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

2019 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

Ptarmigan

senior
Country
United States United States
Sadly, I am no longer an August hotshot. RTHR to be rescheduled :(.

animal mom

Country
I am having a RTHR on Aug 13th. I'm sorry Ptarmigan, that must be so disappointing.

Ptarmigan

senior
Country
Thank you! It was quite an unexpected bump in the road, but I do feel well supported and as long as pain stays manageable, it looks as though the delay won’t be too distressing. I will be rooting you on come the 13th!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hotshots!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 August 2019 iammom, CLS
08 August 2019 mlas
09 August 2019 Leeann630
12 August 2019 towermller
19 August 2019 mainegirl1, SuperSonic
21 August 2019 a hipgma
26 August 2019 Mike'sGirl (revision)
27 August 2019 TangoGunn (bilateral)
28 August 2019 Lyrock

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
melt 11.jpg
@CLS, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Mike’sGirl

Country
Hello all....
I’m having my Left Hip Revision Surgery on August 26th, 2019. I found this site today, and it has great info. When my hip was done 4 years ago, it was not secured, thus, as recovery started, the hip dropped, had thigh pain ever since, and shortened me over an inch, so I gimp. Hoping this surgery will put me back to normal...as normal as I can be..lol.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
aug 35.jpg Mike’sGirl, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

TangoGunn

Country
can you please add my wife (TangoGunn) to the August HotShots list, bottomshollow ? She's set for a BTHR on August 27

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
pool cool.jpg
@TangoGunn, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
aug 14.jpg
@ahipgma, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
aug 43.jpg
@Supersonic, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
chilling 2.jpg
@towermller, you have been officially added to the August surgery list! You are now officially an August Hotshot!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Car
e!

lyrock

Country
Hi my surgery was August 28th, wonder if it is too late to join this recovery group?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Hermighty4
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom