2018 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

las-vegas-1-jpg.34194

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 2018 BothAtOnce (bilateral)
04 January 2018 Phil76 (resurfacing), Mckeaty
08 January 2018 3dognight
09 January 2018 amg1529, Belladonna
11 January 2018 Bevlah
16 January 2018 maggie23 (her second)
17 January 2018 wireguy
18 January 2018 Eddie 1
19 January 2018 Poodles
23 January 2018 rkw
24 January 2018 tyorke1
26 January 2018 hippyhoray
27 January 2018 mydog
31 January 2018 mcopt, crispy

jackpot 13.jpg
@3dognight, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

jackpot 30.jpg
@Mckeaty, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

I'm having a right total hip replacement on on January 9.

jackpot 36.jpg
@amg1529, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Setup the other day for the 23rd...THR (left). First major surgery ever, 56 now. Just so looking fwd to a relatively pain free hip since I first fell through the ceiling in 2014. Fall stopped by beam I was straddling. Yeah, oops! [emoji38][emoji3]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

jackpot 42.jpg
@rkw, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

jackpot 15.jpg
@Belladonna, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Hi I am from the UK and scheduled for right hip replacement tomorrow. The first one was cancelled due to uti and yesterday I caught my right foot and have a tiny cut. Feeling sick that this may cause an issue and the op will be cancelled. Can someone please give me some advise on what to do? I have severe protrusio acetabuli and OA in both hips and am 53. Don't really know anybody else who has the same thing so would like to hear back please.

jackpot 8.jpg
@Bevlah, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

(Really don't think a tiny cut on your foot will be cause to postpone your surgery---so get yourself fully prepared today for tomorrow.)

I was originally booked for 15th Dec but had to cancel due to having a cold . Rescheduled for tomorrow 17th Jan at 08.30.
Mick

jackpot 7.jpg
[COLOR=#0080ff]@wireguy[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

jackpot 33.jpg
@mydog, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

having Left THR on January 31.

jackpot 19.jpg
@crispy, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back