2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Will be having Right TKR February 20 2018. Hopefully it goes as good as the Left TKR went, time will tell.

Ron
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!


[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 2018 SherrieT (bilateral)
05 February 2018 glhart
06 February 2018 mcestang, paulag67
08 February 2018 newnees (bilateral)
09 February 2018 Yellic
12 February 2018 JP's Knees (his first)
14 February 2018 KM1972 (her second)
19 February 2018 LuluArchie (her second)
20 February 2018 RonL (his second)
23 February 2018 NickUK, Eeek
26 February 2018 MichelleM, CSJ
27 February 2018 mlmccann
28 February 2018 crhdeh (her first)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@RonL, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi, I'm tentatively scheduled for right TKA February 5. I say "tentatively" because my insurance changed over the year end and I'm now faced with multiple administrative/bureaucratic issues that must be resolved first. As if my knee isn't bad enough :-(
Greg
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@glhart, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. If your surgery date should change, just let me know, and I'll make the change.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I’m scheduled for my LTKR onValentine’s Day!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@KM1972, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officiallya February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

 
I am scheduled for right TKR February 28 (pending insurance approval) at Lowell General Hospital, then later on it will be the left knee. Not looking forward to the surgery but I am to waking up some morning and not feeling knee pain!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@crhdeh, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi! I'm not really involved in any forum's or social media so I apologize in advance if I'm doing this all wrong! :/ :)
I'm scheduled for bilateral TKR on Feb 8th, 2018! I'm terrified and excited :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@newnees, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@bottomshollow thanks so much for the welcome and I enjoyed your thread on your healing journey :) I'll check out the info on starting threads that you mentioned as well. Thanks again!
 
Hi! I am scheduled for a left knee replacement on February 26th. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to cancel this surgery, but then when I think of my present activity level compared to that of 5 years ago, I am committed to moving forward. This discussion board is so helpful. I am glad I found it. A big thank you!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@MichelleM, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@paulag67, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@CSJ, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
RTKR scheduled for Feb 27, 2018.
Just joined this forum. So much good information and support here!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom