2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 July 2017 Mizen (RPKR), az_postal
04 July 2017 golfnwench
05 July 2017 mousiee216 (arthroscopy or revision to TKR)
07 July 2017 Iknit. janio
11 July 2017 Ruby9297, NJ Cindi, Lauriec620 (revision), Ajmdd6
12 July 2017 GrammieT, labbieb
13 July 2017 RoseB137 (bilateral), MacGail
17 July 2017 jboles, bkish (her second)
18 July 2017 qwilter (her second), Thesoutherncook (her second), mermaid44, mommalinda
19 July 2017 Pipt (Revision), MsBurry
20 July 2017 Happydale (her second)
24 July 2017 mbtb6282, JJ65
25 July 2017 shirley907, DARTSTAR
26 July 2017 Jenn1007 (bilateral), kelli
28 July 2017 pegasys80
29 July 2017 Deb724
5
31 July 2017 Betsywets, Betsy-Knee (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Betsywets, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi there everyone,
Getting started again, love the fun on Bonesmart and going for my 2nd knee replacement. Date July 31st so getting closer and closer
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@Betsy-Knee,you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Please add me to the sparkler list for July. Good luck to everyone else who is have there op in July.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@DARTSTAR, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi Nancy,
SO fun to have a buddy at the exact stage of this process. Have you had your other knee done? I did 3 years ago and it went very well.
 
Hi @pegasys80
I see we'll be a few days apart from each other for our surgery. This is my second one so ask me if you wonder about anything... I have ear plugs, sleep mask and power strip packed for the Surgery Center. Relax and let them do their thing. New knees are great.
 
Hi BoneSmart Sparklers,
I am ready for my 2nd knee replacement and will be going to rehab for a week. During my first, 3 years ago I went also to rehab and the whole process was very efficient and helpful.
I enjoy preparing for a smooth adventure and pack things like Ear plugs, IPod music, chargers, sleep mask and power strip ext cord.
I have an ice machine, LOVE it and keep Imperial Margarine contains (2) in freezer. Use one or two, displace the water already in the machine and put back in freezer. ALSO I have a small child's bean bag chair and I put it on my Lazy-Girl Chair leg rest and my knee on top to get it above my heart.
I live near Fresno, CA so sandals and shorts, night gowns, sleep shirts are packed. I even moved my bed so I can get out of bed, after Rehap, with my good leg first. Is that what everyone does?
 
@Betsywets So how are you doing. We made it past the first night, I bet little sleep but my pain was well managed. Now sitting in chair having lunch. How are you Guess we move our posts over to recover some how.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom