2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ann wigmar I was just thinking about you honey as I filled out my daily calories... Hehehe... Now they are telling me I am moving into starvation mode!

I will jump onto your thread :)
 
Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?
​

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
01 November 13 @lefty1945 (his second)​
05 November 13 @Cornishpilotgig, @buttonsmurphy 's husband​
06 November 13 @BlueSkylark​
07 November 13 @bionicmedic​
11 November 13 @laceysnannie​
12 November 13 @square soup​
13 November 13 @zumzumpammy​
15 November 13 @dba212​
19 November 13 @MountainGirl (her first)​
21 November 13 @wigmar (her second), dougie0216​
22 November 13 rayspfx​
25 November 13 @cheddarveil​
26 November 13 @59yrsyoung : )​
27 November 13 @elliemom, Yes 10S​
 
Havering left hip done Nov 22 little nervous


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Welcome rayspfx nerves are very normal, but stick with us, we will help you through :)
 
I'm in. Total hip replacement at 0500 on 11/21, which is five hours from now.
 
Welcome dougie0216 .... Good luck, we will be waiting to get that all important post surgery update :)
 
Good luck to the last week soon to be November Nimbles hippies, we will be waiting for your all important first post surgery updates :)

22 November 13 rayspfx
25 November 13 cheddarveil
26 November 13 59yrsyoung : )
27 November 13 elliemom

Cheers
 
To all on the other side...speedy recovery. I'll be there, too, soon. So many questions answered here. Thanks to all!
 
I am new to this and I hope I am doing it correctly! I am a 57 year old tennis addict and am scheduled for a THR on my right hip November 27th. I don't mind spending Thanksgiving in the hospital - at least I don't have to cook and there will be plenty of left overs when I come home!
 
I am new to this and I hope I am doing it correctly! I am a 57 year old tennis addict and am scheduled for a THR on my right hip November 27th. I don't mind spending Thanksgiving in the hospital - at least I don't have to cook and there will be plenty of left overs when I come home!
Amen to that, Yes!! The trade off of no more pain in lieu of being home for Thanksgiving is more than worth it. I am scheduled for my new hip on Monday and will be going home on Thanksgiving day. We are having Thanksgiving today, and the turkey is in the oven right now. Keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to see what life is like on the other side of all of this. We're almost there!!
 
Yes 10S ... Thinking of you and hope you're as calm as I am. Good luck tomorrow!
I'm looking at the Mayo all lit up at night from my hotel room and wondering what view I'll have tomorrow night. Funny thing about FL, but I was on the beach today watching surfers. Tomorrow night it may be 32 degrees!
I rented the Game Ready unit and will begin using it tomorrow after surgery.I'll report on the benefits when I sign in "on the other side".
 
I am ready - calm. I'm in Austin, TX and it is very cold here. Was 90 a week ago! What is the Game Ready? I plan on watching Netflix. I will keep you posted.
 
Yes 10S ...good morning and good luck today!
Game Ready is ice/compression and used to reduce swelling and promote healing.
Check into it! See you in recovery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom