Guest viewing is limited

2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?
zumzumpammy, you have been officially added to the November surgery list!
 
bottomshollow They moved my second surgery to October 28, 2013, instead of November 4. So I should come off this list and on to the October one.

Thanks. They were looking for someone to fill the place of someone who cancelled, and I said ME ME ME ME!!!
 
Oops... Did I post wrong earlier? LTHR on 11/19 ... Hoping for the right one soon thereafter. Just working up my courage to post a general thread. Thanks :)
 
Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?
​

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
01 November 13 @lefty1945 (his second)​
05 November 13 @Cornishpilotgig, buttonsmurphy 's husband​
06 November 13 @BlueSkylark​
07 November 13 @bionicmedic​
11 November 13 laceysnannie​
12 November 13 @square soup​
13 November 13 @zumzumpammy​
15 November 13 @dba212​
19 November 13 MountainGirl (her first)​
21 November 13 @wigmar (her second)​
25 November 13 @cheddarveil​
26 November 13 @59yrsyoung : )​
27 November 13 elliemom​
 
My THR is scheduled for Nov. 26th 9:30....very scared. I made the mistake of viewing the surgery on youtube, never do that.
 
After a lot of insurance issues (hopefully no more) left revision from hemiarthroplasty to THR scheduled for 11/27. Turkey in the hospital!
 
I can totally understand what you mean by looking forward to surgery after reading all these encouraging stories. I have not heard of one person who has had hip replacement who regretted having it done. This has been great finding this forum.
 
Good luck for next week to..

11 November 13 laceysnannie
13 November 13 zumzumpammy
15 November 13 dba212

We will be waiting for your all important first post op update :)
 
Love my OS! He got me on the schedule for November 12 after I needed to cancel my 10/15 surgery. Left hip was done July 16. Looking forward to walking again without pain.
 
Welcome square soup as it is already 13 Nov in my time zone I would imagine you either heading to hospital or it is already over and you are on the recovery side - we look forward to getting an update from you :)
 
Good luck to the November Nimbles for this coming week, especially to my Aussie good friend wigmar... Remember I am on your case about resting between now and Thursday babe, lol....

19 November 13 MountainGirl (her first)
21 November 13 wigmar (her second)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom