Guest viewing is limited

Knee Infection 2 Stage Revision

melsie01,
I moved you post in Gknee's thread to your thread. Gknee has not been on the forum since 2016, and is unlikely to respond.

You are finding your way around the forum, and doing fine.
 
How exactly does this work with at home iv?? How bad is this revision compared to 1st tkr ? What avg stay ? Dr said 2 - 3 days ? I have so many questions.
Melissa, please read back in this thread. I spoke to you in Post #17 about IV therapy at home.

The revision surgery will probably feel very like your previous revision surgery. How long you stay in hospital will depend on your progress.

Thank you for telling us your surgery dates, but we need to know the day, as well as the month and year.

At one stage, you said that you were going to have a TKR on your right knee in January 2018. Did that not happen? And what about the 2 scopes you said you had on your right knee? We need all those dates, too, please.

I know it can be confusing at first, but until you get the hang of BoneSmart, please only post here, in your own thread. That way, you won't miss answers to your questions, or advice you are given.
 
June 18th stage 1 of 2 left knee revision surgery for bone infection
 
melsie01, I will be about 2 weeks ahead of you in this process, as my first surgery is June 4. My LTKR was done in 2014, so it has taken a while for my infection to really assert itself. I don't yet know what kind of infection I have, and I don't know much about what or how my IV treatment will be. So I'll follow your progress and maybe you will want to follow mine.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom