18 days can't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sabresfan Thinking of you for big day tomorrow. Last minute preparation today? You said "I don't like to sit still" have you prepared loads of stuff to be doing because from my experience I found myself sitting more than I expected. You will be so pleased to have the op behind you and a new era begins!
 
Hope everything is healing up for you @sabresfan and you are nearly there....not long to go now.
Looking forward to your recovery posts! X


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Only hours. I have healed pretty well. As long as iv goes in right hand should be good. Fingers crossed . Now nerves kicked in:scare:
 
Thank you all. Only hours now and can join you on the other side.
 
Good luck Donna, for you the op will no problem at all. We are all thinking of you.
...Mel
 
Thanks Paj hope you are coming along.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 18 days can't come soon enough!
on your surgery tomorrow, @sabresfan. I'll be looking forward to reading your first post in your new thread in the Hip Replacement Recovery area.
 
I am on the other side!!!!!!!
 
so did you have your surgery yet hopefully with the success fill me in because my surgery is on March 16th and I have a little over 2 weeks I think I can do this I know I'm looking forward to having no pain I got a cortisone shot and I'm like he feels great but I still work out to a certain amount of limitations and I'm like if this is the way it's going to feel after I'm going to be so happy so please let me know how your surgery went and what your recovery is going to be like maybe we can keep track of each other
 
Hi @@sabresfan, so pleased everything went well. I have four days to go, and am feeling very wobbly - hence all my posts to stop my fingers shaking............please let us know how you got on post op.
I have also started making a list of things I might need (I was late finding this site, so on the last minute). Would anyone else recommend me getting chair risers, grabber, raised toilet seat? Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom