Dkp
junior member
The good news is that the bursitis is starting to settle. It seems the less I do, the better! I could even sleep a little while on that side last night.
My whole body seemed to rebel late last week--perhaps an autoimmune response (lupus flare). My wrists & ankles broke out in eczema, my finger joints and knees flared up, my mouth got sore, I developed a headache and low grade fever, and I had what resembled one of my husband's rare gout attacks: my right big toe swelled twice it's size and was extremely painful for several days. I got cramps in my calves at night that seemed to twist my ankles so it was difficult to put my foot flat on the floor.
Of course, it was a holiday weekend, and my doc's office was closed Friday & Monday, so I just parked myself in the recliner and made my husband wait on me & listen to me whine about it all. After four days of this, things seem to be easing up, and as a bonus the bursitis seems to have improved with inactivity. I guess good can come of misery sometimes.
LTHR 5/29/2014
RTHR 9/20/2011
My whole body seemed to rebel late last week--perhaps an autoimmune response (lupus flare). My wrists & ankles broke out in eczema, my finger joints and knees flared up, my mouth got sore, I developed a headache and low grade fever, and I had what resembled one of my husband's rare gout attacks: my right big toe swelled twice it's size and was extremely painful for several days. I got cramps in my calves at night that seemed to twist my ankles so it was difficult to put my foot flat on the floor.
Of course, it was a holiday weekend, and my doc's office was closed Friday & Monday, so I just parked myself in the recliner and made my husband wait on me & listen to me whine about it all. After four days of this, things seem to be easing up, and as a bonus the bursitis seems to have improved with inactivity. I guess good can come of misery sometimes.
LTHR 5/29/2014
RTHR 9/20/2011
United States