The saga continues!!!! UGH!!! It is 3.5 months and still feeling discomfort. The MRI of the lower back showed a pinched nerve that could be the root of the problem. On the 5th I had an epidural. There was a little relief, I was expecting more. I am doing PT, but I think there's more to it. I had a second opinion yesterday (20th). The Dr. performed an ultrasound and found an issue with a bursa sac, a slight tear, and a thickening of synovial fluid in the hip joint. We a going with 2 separate injections over a 4 day period. Crossing my fingers!!! Will continue with PT. Hopefully relief is in the horizon. Good news, we a had to cancel our Italian Holiday, that was scheduled for July 6th to 20th. They have been suffering over there. Record high heat!!! Very thankful, I guess!!! Be safe out there and stay cool!!!
Last edited:
United States