Twocaledonias
junior member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2023
- Messages
- 26
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thanks! It's good to know that I'm not alone!You have to do what you feel comfortable doing. At 4- weeks I had a hard time getting in and out of the car, so the Force program worked well for me. At 4-weeks I was still sleeping in my recliner. I tried a number of pillows in bed, but it was difficult to get comfortable. Sleeping on your back is the best and I am a side sleeper. You will get there but it seems like it takes forever! Best wishes!
(out-patient, 48 hr PT, etc). But as most of the admins advise here we do we DO have a voice in what is done PT-wise. I think because I had a TKR in 2019 the 'doings' of things fast wasn't too bad. And I seem to be doing better faster. Still, we have remember this is a MAJOR surgery. Healing cannot be rushed.