THR 10 weeks out HOPE

@jmoney
You'll notice that once again I have merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. This is the fourth time in your only 16 posts that you have had your threads merged. Please don't keep starting new threads. Why do you do it when we've repeatedly asked you not to?

For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
  • You make more work for the staff, who have to merge your threads each time.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here.
Don't worry that we won't see your question because, between us, the staff read all new posts every day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on. Please do that, so you don't have to start another new thread.
To add to your existing thread, go down to the bottom of the page and just start typing in the box where it says "Write your reply".

:swim: swimming in the Gulf of Mexico! Look at you @jmoney !

Things will keep getting better...hopefully you will read this and you can continue to post here.
We'd love to follow your progress!

It's good to read you're doing better. It does take time.
At not even three months post op, you still have a lot of healing to do.
Slowly but surely you'll get there. Patience is the hardest part sometimes.
I hope you have a wonderful week!
@jmoney

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks