Guest viewing is limited

TKR 10 Weeks 3 days PostOp

24 days out....still so emotional... dont wabt to sound like a chronic complainer, but I dobt qabt to act like a super hero. Impatient, frustrated and angry. Good days, bad days. I guess its all part of the process....but I'm looking forward to the day I can say I feel good. Hang on. I would say the worst is behind you.
 
@suomi48 Poor thing, you sound miserable. Lots of stress and pain and on the verge of having the other knee done. Based on not getting enough rest at night are you able to move to another bedroom where you can spread out and enjoy quiet? After my first two nights at home I had a similar experience, my husband wears CPAP and it frequently gets noisy during the night.Due to the pain and the inability to move around freely in the bed I decided to make the move to the guestroom until I was more comfortable. Now it’s six weeks I’m still in the guestroom but now we’re talking about getting a king sized bed.
We do have to look out for and take care of ourselves in order to heal properly. I’m hoping things improve for you, physically and emotionally in order to be ready for that upcoming surgery. Hang in there girl.
 
Yep. I still have insomnia (what time is it now?)... For certain enduring side-affect from my TKR December 16th, but it is getting better. Just one sleepless night this week. We who've been thru TKR's get the varied issues and emotions tied to such. Hang in there... :kittykiss:
Poor sleeping and a lack of appetite for me. Friends try to cheer me, but unless you've experienced joint replacement, it's difficult to understand.
 
Back
Top Bottom