TKR 09-11 Cheerbubble Thread

I saw my doc a week ago and he released me, I go back for a recheck and xray in one year. They then will take xrays every 2 years unless I'm symptomatic, and they compare wear patterns and how well that spacer is doing in between the metal parts. I lost 20 lbs. from my 1 week after-surgery check to last Thursday (which was almost 6 weeks due to the holiday instead of the 5 weeks it should have been.) I get to do whatever I want as far as rehab/pt now, although he expressed hope that I would consider water exercise because he really believes in it as helpful. I have a membership to a cheapie gym but they don't have a pool. For now, the plan is just to keep walking more and longer, trying to rebuild some stamina, it's been astonishing to me how quickly I poop out after these surgeries. Anyway, good news all in all and I'm SO happy with the new 'robot' knees, as my family calls them. :loll::dancy::yes!:

I hope everyone has the very best news themselves, and all your healing journeys continue wonderfully well! :thankyou:
 
Last edited:
@Shanari

That’s amazing!! So glad you are good health and mind wise. Well wishes for the next stage of your new knee journey
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom