Recent content by Zip

  1. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    Yes. Have been to my local hospital doing 'circuit training' really enjoyed it & felt so much better. Had my op 19 September
  2. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    Thank you very much for replying to me sistersinhim although I obviously posted my question completely incorrectly. Josephine I am so sorry I got it wrong &I am making extra work for you I shall be extra careful when/if I post again.
  3. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    I have probably posted on this before but it stopped for a while. Today I'm getting awful pain like needles being inserted all the time. Trouble is last night I stood awkwardly on my foot &a the pain was excruciating. Question has anyone had these stabbing pains 4 weeks down the line? I'm...
  4. Z

    TKR Almost one year, still a bit sore

    11days is early. I'm 24 days & believe me you can see progress little by little. Several times I've been out for a walk which I never thought I'd do so hang in there it will get better. I've done my fair share of crying as well!
  5. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    Hi it still feels like bone on the outside of my knee but it doesn't hurt as much &him not worried about it. Sorry Celle I thought I'd replied I did have light GA &spinal I wasn't aware of a thing which was what I wanted. Just woke up in recovery room
  6. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess I too like you, Jockette, are concerned that I've dislodged implant but I'm sure they are a lot sturdier than that.
  7. Z

    Spinal versus general anesthetic

    Spinal combined with GA was better than I thought. I thought I'd wake up really groggy but it was all the benefits of a spinal in that I could drink & eat early & GA in that I remembered nothing till I was in recovery room.
  8. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    Had TKR 11 days ago although I am still bruised beyond belief & have excruciating pain I'm concerned because on outside below my knee its as if there is a bone pushing against my skin. My question is has anyone else experienced this & if they have what is it - it feels as if a bone has...
  9. Z

    Spinal versus general anesthetic

    Thanks for everyone who replied. I opted for a GA & then spinal after I was out.
  10. Z

    TKR Bone on OUTSIDE of knee

    hi this is my 2nd day out of hospital &I I have just started experiencing loss of sensation & swelling which I did not have before is this normal?
  11. Z

    Spinal versus general anesthetic

    I know a spinal is the favoured anaesthetic of choice but I had an awful experience last time not only did it hurt (pain was so bad I cried) being injected into my spine but I had to stay in hospital a day longer because feeling didn't come back to my legs. I had a GA about 3 years ago & I came...
  12. Z

    2017 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    My TKR is tomorrow 19 September &I'm as nervous as hell
Back
Top Bottom