Recent content by Xanthe

  1. X

    March Musketeers 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery in March?

    Hi Kim, My story sounds similar to yours. I am 47 (too young for THR they say) operation date is 6th March.
  2. X

    THR Just a little better every day -- I'll take it!

    Hi Stargazer, Like everyone else, I enjoy your humour and hope you are doing well. I am set to have RTHR on 6th March so I am reading your experiences closely and I have to say you've made me realise that I've thought about my operation too simplistically. My point of view has been it's all...
  3. X

    THR First night home

    Hi foggy, Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have been told I need HR Surgery BUT I'm TOO young I should try to hold off as long as possible. I can see that you are younger than me. Your story has taught me so much about some of the issues That I would face when I have the surgery. i...
Back
Top Bottom