Recent content by Wondererr

  1. W

    replace plastic cup on hip

    I was wondering if replacement of the plastic cup joint combined with porcelain was harder operation than a THR?
  2. W

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    You'll do great I had bilateral THR first in 2012 2nd 2013 in November, now it's April and I am all over the place lol, I was scared at first talked to allot of great ppl in here helped me a ton, but you will be fine in no time you'll be all over the place ppl telling you to slow down for them. ^¥^
  3. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    As always I want to thank you all for your advise help and support.
  4. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    I am feeling better I can now lift my leg straight up in the air 30 times x 2 reps a day and also 30 leg lifts from the side 24 inches in the air 30 times x 2 reps a day feeling so proud of my self thats added to my other 12 exercises 20 x 2 reps a day so happy I am doing all that already and...
  5. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Ohh Doc Looked at my Scar and said everthing looks great no infections and now tje real fun begines i have to go to Out PT x 2 a week let the pain begin J/K lol.
  6. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    went to my job today i work for IKEA to say hi to my staff and man that was a LONG walk in IKEA I did the lower floor and took elevator up and got some lunch with my sweetie and took elevator back down and walked the whole bottom lvl again to get to the car I used my walker for i knew it was...
  7. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    :xmas-tree: :xmas-win: Just feeling better just wanted to share some joy as i am feeling now ^^
  8. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    :bells: :mer xm: :sleigh: :snows:
  9. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    It's time for my pain med's I will take it after my Spicy Raman noodles with ham. ^^
  10. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Thank you I am planing on going to see my PT on Wed to give myself a tiny break lol i am very sore from doing excerises and long walks both legs are sore tight and ankles need a break also just for a few days, I am going to do my reg workout but not do way over board stuff this weekend i'll do...
  11. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Lol I found out today my left hip thr has no screw in it now my new thr right side has a screw into my pelvis I was like umm he said it was to keep me to have a even gate when I get better I said umm ok cool lol
  12. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Thank you I didnt think j needed to do amoxicillin but j went to get some from os cause my gum seemed just a tiny bit reddish better safe than sorry till I can see the dentist in a month
  13. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Ohh and yes he did give me some pain meds not percs but vicodin not as strong to help me but to get me off the meds as I improve.
  14. W

    THR Sleeping on hip after week 3 THR

    Went to OS today and he agreed with me to take some amoxicillin x3 a day for 10 days he sees no infection in my gum as for what he says he can see not being an dentist but seemed not worried at all but gave me meds just to safe till I see dentist in 2 months. Also good morning, afternoon...
Back
Top Bottom