Recent content by WJC1981

  1. W

    TKR JJ65's RTKR Recovery Thread

    Also I've found when taking a bath or shower use Sanex products as it adds a bit of moisture to it and stops it itching for a little bit Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Hi I've developed an odd pain in my knee. When I bend my knee laying on the bed I get a sharp pain around the area in red, however when I sit on the end of the bed and try to bend it under the bed it doesn't hurt? It isn't there at any other times of the day. Also I've developed a sharp pain...
  3. W

    TKR Wee hours of the morning, I found you<

    Oh wow you are not a baby at all. I have always been told I have a very high pain threshold I have other medical problems and had 2 ankle replacements and took no pain killers however I have and still am taking a lot of pain killer for my TKR. I had mine on the same date and something I have...
  4. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Thank you, that's great to hear. I've developed a pain on the left side of my knee when bending so I'm being very gentle at the moment Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Oh thank you I'll update here in future Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    So today I had my first PT appointment and I was dreading it after reading some horror stories on here. Well I didn't need to worry, the woman was really nice and she said I'd be doing too much exercise and just gave me 2 exercises to do and told me to rest. My bending is at 95 degrees which...
  7. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    kmak81230, thank you this advice is very useful I have really cut back on my exercises and I did a bit of a walk yesterday and noticed this morning my leg is a lot straighter even though I've done less. Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Hi at the moment I do heel slides x10 for bending and straightening. I try and do straight leg lifts x10 and I also put a pillow under my heel and gently push down x10. I also sit on the end of the bed and try to raise my leg and also put my other leg over the bad one and gently push it back...
  9. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Hi many thanks whilst Im sorry to hear about your sister I am exactly the same regretting that I ever got this done but I know I'm in for a long haul. Hope you recovery soon. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  10. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Hi many thanks for this response if you don't mind me asking can I ask what excercises you do and how often. I do 5 different ones l, 15-20 reps hold for 10 seconds and I do this 3 times a day. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  11. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    Hi many thanks for your reply. I hate not exercising as I feel useless. My operation was on the 7th July 2017 Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  12. W

    TKR Odd pain in knee?

    So I had my TKR 2 weeks ago Im 36 and usually active. I am in so much pain after the op but I'm worried with how little I can move my knee. I have some movement in it but not a lot and it just won't go straight. I'm doing my exercises 3 times a day but seeing little to no improvement. How little...
Back
Top Bottom