Recent content by whofwhof

  1. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    Ok, I think I got it. SO if I haven't checked in for a while. How & where to go to post something? I just don't know how does it work? :loll:
  2. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    I haven't visited for a while ... I had my Left hip replacement back in early December. Next is going to have the right side done in June. I needed blood transfusion last surgery which I don't expect that, but my vitals were low & feeling dizzy. So doctor decided to give me blood...
  3. whofwhof

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    @Josephine - Sorry that I had started a new thread couple weeks ago (2nd time). =( Hopefully it won't happen again.
  4. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    I thought it is because of some kind of muscle weakness (don't know what muscle group though). Why would operated leg wants to go out when walking?
  5. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    When I walk, the left leg sorta slightly swing to left outward more than before the surgery. So if you imagine my left leg walk like a robot. Anyone has experience to share? Otherwise, my recovery has been on right track. *** One word hope can bring some encouragement to the ones are having...
  6. whofwhof

    THR Let the recovery begin....

    Hoping and Praying for all - who are at pre-op & post-op stage ! This is an awesome community!
  7. whofwhof

    February 20, Getting Close, Getting Ready

    @MikenusToledo - what does resurfacing mean?
  8. whofwhof

    THR My trip down recovery lane...

    Sorry I can't answer those questions, because I don't understand what we're those terms stand for? Wetland? East of cascades ..... Mmm...
  9. whofwhof

    THR My trip down recovery lane...

    Too much rain!
  10. whofwhof

    THR My trip down recovery lane...

    Amazed by your smooth and quick recovery, keep getting better. Do you still walk with a cane/walker?
  11. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    Thanks for very good info and references. I believe a lot people are like me, sometimes feel like am I over doing? Or am I not getting enough exercise to achieve the goal of getting better. Thanks for the info! Blessed dAy!
  12. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    I am just wondering anyone are having the same experience. This is almost my 8 weeks out now. When at my 6 weeks post op visit, the number one good news is that no more tight socks to put on and remove everyday. Number 2 is no long need to use the toilet riser. So it will give you a sense of...
  13. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    :what::what: Hi @Josephine, my cautious... What did you mean by "resort and shooting up"?
  14. whofwhof

    THR 8 weeks after Left THR

    Big snowstorm in the Northwest here. Very rare, but very pretty and is a great day to Sleep! :sleep:
Back
Top Bottom