Recent content by Wave Hog

  1. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    St. Lucia looks like an awesome place, SurreyGirl. I can see why you like it so much. We’ll put that island on the bucket list. Have a wonderful holiday... Peace
  2. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks, Mojo, I’ll do my best not to fall down while getting down so to say...Thanks for the kind words! Peace
  3. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks for the Holiday best wishes, Layla. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years with your loved ones and friends too. Peru is quite a blast especially for the Holidays. This will be my second time there during the holidays. Like New Years, everything goes bonkers on Christmas Eve...
  4. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks, Mojo, I hope your Holidays are all they can be... Peace, Wavehog
  5. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks, Layla and Surrey Girl. I don’t know what to think and hope it doesn’t grow worse. I’m going to just go about it until my 6 month with the OS. The PT was massage adverse and I will search for a new one once I get a new referral on February 7th. Until then, I’m going to keep, moving, enjoy...
  6. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Hi, there, Layla, Thanks for checking in. In general, I’m OK. Thanksgiving was nice and last Sunday we went day camping at Doheny Beach park. The weather was great and enjoyed the time there. I did spend most of the day on my feet and must have walked at least a few miles. I was a bit ODIC the...
  7. Wave Hog

    THR Hopefully Hippy Recovery

    Hi, SurreyGirl, I’m glad to hear you are getting back in the groove and sorry about yet another new issue by way of your tooth. The misses is a dentist and as owners of a dental practice, we see cases like yours often. Molars and pre molars are especially challenging as without the proper...
  8. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks for the kind words, Mojo, I’m feeling a lot better but still have some lingering congestion. Yes, today is going to be great. We’re invited to Thanksgiving dinner elsewhere so no shopping or cooking for me this year. That’s one less thing to worry about and that is good. I wish you a...
  9. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Jamie, Thank you for the words of encouragement. They’re greatly appreciated... Peace
  10. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks for the well wishes, Layla! Thanks for the prayers. Never underestimate the power of prayer! Peace
  11. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thank you for the kind words, Altim, Your prayers are needed especially for the families of the lost souls in the shooting and fires... Peace
  12. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective, Layla. Looking back, it’s only 100 days post op. and what a crazy 100 days it has been... Peace Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.
  13. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks, Mojo! Your kind words and certainly appreciated. Please keep sending your healing mojo. You’re a life saver for sure...
  14. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks, SurreyGirl and to all the well-wishers on this awesome forum. I decided to postpone tomorrow’s surgery as I haven’t slept well for a week now and feel like **** for a lack of better words. I think the stress has weakened my immunity as I came down with a sore throat and runny nose this...
  15. Wave Hog

    THR How am I doing?<

    Thanks for the well wishes, SwampHiker. I hope your pain levels are getting better and congratulations on getting through your first week post-op. It gets a little better each day. Sometimes you feel like you’re going backwards with new pains but know you are moving forward incrementally... Peace
Back
Top Bottom