Recent content by vcmike

  1. V

    THR Lerwick8 Begins the Road to Recovery

    Oh that is terrible @Lerwick8 about your Dad. I feel so sad for you, it sure is tough to lose parents and I am sure not feeling good doesn't help. Hang in there!
  2. V

    THR On the other side

    Thanks @Layla and @Mojo333 for letting me know what is happening is normal. It seemed like things were going so good, exercising, walking with the cane, something must be wrong. Glad I am just impatient, I will rest up just like you guys say! Thanks again.
  3. V

    THR On the other side

    Good morning things have been going good, but starting yesterday I am extremely tired, is this normal?
  4. V

    THR On the other side

    Good afternoon, I am happy to report the hot and cold symptoms have diminished and they are hardly happen now. I am feeling pretty good now, I just seem to get tired quickly and find it hard to focus on anything
  5. V

    THR On the other side

    Thanks for the info, one less thing to worry about.
  6. V

    THR On the other side

    No I do not have any other symptoms. Home health took it yesterday and it was fine.
  7. V

    THR On the other side

    Is it normal to feel hot and cold while recovering. It's almost like I have a fever or the flu.
  8. V

    THR Lerwick8 Begins the Road to Recovery

    @Lerwick8 I am sorry to hear you had a rough start. I hope you are doing better. It feels good to be on the other side of this. Keep us posted how you are doing.
  9. V

    THR On the other side

    @Horseshoe It is not bad at all. I was feeling real good, now this afternoon I feel like I getting the flu with chills in hands and feet then hot in the face.
  10. V

    THR Now the proud owner of a brand new hip

    @1hipwonder so glad to hear you are on the other side. This is going to be good!!!
  11. V

    THR On the other side

    Good morning everyone. I had my surgery on Wednesday 8-30 and it went really well. The only problem I am aware of is the way they made my back into a pin cushion trying to get the spinal in. Once they had that done they moved me all around on the table, I heard the OS say perfect and the next...
  12. V

    Close to surgery, nervous and anxious

    Good morning, time to go check-in and feeling very calm. Thanks for all of the support, see you on the post op forum in a couple of days.
  13. V

    Close to surgery, nervous and anxious

    Here we go, only 16 hours till check-in time. Trying not to be nervous, just tired and can't wait to get this going.
  14. V

    Preparing for a total hip replacement

    Good Morning @1hipwonder, my surgery is tomorrow and I completely understand how you feel. I think I finally have everything ready at home, work is a different story. I am making lists and copying emails to the people that are going take over for me while I am gone. Yesterday I started...
  15. V

    Close to surgery, nervous and anxious

    Thanks @gaulsuerou for saying the worst part of this is the pre-surgery jitters that I am the middle of now. It is getting close now, I know it is going to be okay!!! I am just trying not to not stop and think about it, if I could just head on over now I would be fine, it is the these quiet...
Back
Top Bottom