Recent content by trumpsux

  1. trumpsux

    THR outpatient physical therapy?

    Thank you so much! :flwrysmile:
  2. trumpsux

    THR outpatient physical therapy?

    I am 3 months post op BTHR. I have not gone to physical therapy yet, because of money issues. I seem to be okay, so my question is, what am I missing by not going to physical therapy?
  3. trumpsux

    Looking for Info from Other Hippies

    having bthr in 3 days but whats bothering me is the pain in my knees and legs! Is this normal with hip pain?
  4. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    Great ideas! I will duct tape a razor onto a stick for sure! How are you doing now? I think we are the same age 47? Take care:)
  5. trumpsux

    What kind of exercises should I be doing?

    My surgery is April 2nd. Are you having both hips done at the same time also? Or have you already had surgery? Take care:flwrysmile:
  6. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    Very helpful ideas!! I will absolutely use those tips,thanks!:SUNsmile:
  7. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    I loathe Donald Trump!
  8. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    Good luck with yours also. My OS wanted to do mine 3 weeks apart but I want it done all at once or I might be too chicken after the 1st one. Although, my OS might get hasty or too tired to finish the other hip properly. :yikes:
  9. trumpsux

    What kind of exercises should I be doing?

    That is exactly the way I move!! I completely understand how weird it looks! It's so nice to be able to relate to people going through the same thing. I am so sick of complaining to my kids and family when I know they have no clue what I'm going through! I've had hip pain since 2010 with the...
  10. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    They have never bothered me but as I was getting dental clearance they showed up on my x-ray and my dentist acknowleged that they were there. My OS said that it wasn't acceptable. I'm seeing the dentist ( that actually left the residual roots in 26 yrs ago) on Thursday and hopefully resolve...
  11. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    No dentist wants to go out on a ledge and say with 100% certainty that (residual root) won't be a problem. I have got in touch with the dentist from 26yrs ago (who left the residual root in) and I will talk with him next week. Hopefully it will be resolved. I was told that the residual roots (1...
  12. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    !!My stupid keyboard stinks. That's why I can't write alot. Some of the letters have to be pressed over and over to work!!
  13. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    Josephine, Did you need to get Dental clearance before you had surgery?
  14. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    Has anyone had problem getting dental clearance??
  15. trumpsux

    April 2nd!!!!!!!!!! BTHR and scared

    I was just told that I would not get dental clearance because of a residual root from a car accident that I was in when I was 20! 26 years ago!!! As of now my OS won't do the surgery and I am so angry right now.
Back
Top Bottom