Recent content by tracey10

  1. T

    TKR Can lost ROM be regained

    I knew both needed to be done. I originally wanted them to do both at same time but Dr did not want to do that. I live alone and would have had to go to a rehab center. I did not think he would do it so close together but the first surgery went so smoothly he knew I could handle it
  2. T

    TKR Can lost ROM be regained

    good luck I just had my second one done last tuesday. My first one was done 4 months ago yesterday. It was a little easier knowing what to expect.
  3. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    Yes I agree . I hated the fact I had to wait for nurses to get out of bed. I do my best when I am able to walk around some. The only issue I am having is the tight feeling around the knee cap but I think that is the staples. I do not remember it being so tight with my first one. I realize I...
  4. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    I am home now. Elevate and ice is all I am doing right now. I feel great.
  5. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    Made it to the other side. Dr. told my parents all went wonderful. I have not seen him yet. I was done by 9 and in recovery til 10:30. I am settled in my room and watching for dr and PT to come. Biggest issue right now is I itch all over and not the knee part cause I had a spinal and do...
  6. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    I remember the food being awesome. I just could not remember if there were healthy choices. Yes It will be portion control but I remember losing 9 lbs last surgery cause I remember not being too hungry.
  7. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    I have a question about my hospital stay. I am following Weight watchers and doing really well. I know I will be less active ( pretty much nil) so I want to make sure I make good food choices. Do most hospitals over healthy choices? I have done some research and most say its processed food...
  8. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    My dr was so impressed with my progress. He let me go back to work 2 1/2 weeks after surgery and when I went for my 2 months check up was when he said I could do the other one.
  9. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    Yes my other knee was done 3 months ago. I hope this one goes smoothly too. Thanks for your support.
  10. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    Sorry to hear that. I hope they can get it worked out Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  11. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    5 more days until I get my left knee. I am very excited. I know each surgery is different but I pray my left goes as smooth as my right
  12. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    I am working it lol. Thanks for the support. How are you feeling?
  13. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    Thank you all. I haven't been on much since the school year is winding down and super busy.
  14. T

    TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

    I went to drs today for my check up and he loved my progress. I was released from PT this past Monday. He said I am doing great so I said ok so can we do the other one this summer. He looked at my xrays and saw the were the same as my right knee so he said ok. I have an appointment to do...
Back
Top Bottom