Recent content by theweezyone

  1. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    well here I am! LOL--thank you THANK you to all that responded and I am so for not updating sooner--ok--it is 2 weeks today from my operation--I tell you--I had one hell of a time at the beginning--the pain was pretty unbearable--I kept begging for them to give me something--even if it knocked...
  2. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    hello all! sorry its been such a long time between posts--Well--I will try to make this into a non-novel type post! surgery was on 12/8/14--I guess about 10 am? by the time they got me back--had GA with no spinal block (like last time)--don't really remember even being put under--did have a...
  3. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    Well y'all having a tough go of this one.. Nothing I mean nothing is helping the pain in my lower si region...nothing.. Did get up walked halls. Went to bathroom but that's been about it . promise I will update me re I just am having a hard time. Love y'all
  4. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    OK I'm here!!! Wohoo on the other side and wow it went pretty awesome.. Only pain I'm experiencing is lower left sacro joint.. Let me tell u no pain meds helping at this point.. Will update more later but wanted to let y'all know
  5. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    Omgosh I'm up ready to head to hospital see y'all soon!!!!:bolt:
  6. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    Hello @MajorHeidi. So nice to hear from u!! Well I have one more sleep till the big day...been resting a lot today I guess all this pain has taken its toll and its been so nice to get some nap time In lol!! Yes I am getting more nervous with each tic of the clock but am looking forward to a new...
  7. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    Hey my friend @texasvet my arrival time is 6:15 am....I have started a post op thread and will post as soon as I am able... Thank u to everyone for all the awesome, friendly and heartfelt posts!!! Can't wait to see y'all on the other side :dancy:
  8. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    ALSO--thank you @Poppet and @faster pussycat for your responses as well! wonderful to have such great caring people on this site! Love yall!
  9. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    :wowspring:WOW @craftdee the most excellent hit home post ever for me! everything you said made so much sense to me and gave me such a calm feeling -- THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! :loveshwr: Your mom and dad sound so much like me and hubby! LOL!!!! This is my 'GET EVERTHING" done...
  10. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    thanks so much for your response @Gilly :loveshwr: Well, my daughter had moved back here to our town--so she is going to try to help as much as possible with her work schedule--i also have a friend that said she would check in on me--We are kind of Hermits! LOL--seems like all we do is work and...
  11. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    well thank ya @craftdee :egypdance:kinda proud of myself:giggle: j/k--thanks to all who helped me figure it out!
  12. theweezyone

    my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

    Hey there @Gilly ! yup! getting closer and closer--yes! i finally did start my post-op thread--I appreciate everyones help! I am getting more nervous as the day gets closer--not necessarily about the surgery itself--more of the "i am the one that does everything at home" who's gonna do it now...
  13. theweezyone

    I need a Positive Patty

    Thank you much @Cinderella ! wishing you the same my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  14. theweezyone

    I need a Positive Patty

    Right there with ya @Cinderella and @CaderaNueva:) ! having mine Dec. 8th and also having the jitters--just know--all will be OK--we will be on the other side--pain free! in NO TIME! :cheers: thinking of both of you!
  15. theweezyone

    THR A new me!

    I am creating this thread ahead of time as suggested! Will update as soon as possible!:loveshwr:
Back
Top Bottom