Recent content by tenncatfan

  1. T

    Total knee replacement?

    In my humble opinion, it is time to get them done. I had severe pain 2 years ago on one of my knees. When I saw the xray, it was almost bone on bone then. I knew it was only a matter of time. I waited (surgery scheduled for June 26-both knees) until I was 2 years post open heart surgery to...
  2. T

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    bottomshollow, my surgery is on june 26. you have it listed as june 6. thanks
  3. T

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Betsy, my name comes from a few things. I live in tennessee and I am a fan of Kansas State University, nickname is wildcats. I do have a cat as well but he doesnt sleep on the bed with us
  4. T

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    scheduled for bilateral on june 26
Back
Top Bottom