Recent content by TDennison

  1. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    well, the pain I had before was 75% sciatica from my back fusion (apparently), and I still have it. Im not all that jazzed about the whole thing. I explained my pain to a T through 3-4 doctors before the hip replacement. At my one and only follow up appointment... the doctor and the PA are both...
  2. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Well, it was short lived. Im back to pretty much before the surgery. Went to doc appointment and he says that it is pain from lower back fusion from 20 years ago. So the hip surgery did not deal with the pain I was having and still have....awesome! Im going to try some very painful stretches...
  3. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    or... dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4h96qmstf86wena/AABQhcFp_8AsvEkU9JXJ36Ifa?dl=0 or iTunes search the provisional cronco
  4. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Irish Joe The record all in one place https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+provisional+cronco
  5. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    How are you doing? How is it politically on the green isle?
  6. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    coming up on 11 weeks I think....no cane two days. there is pain but not like before and not terrible. Well in the evening it gets pretty bad, but I think I am over the hump. I will try to remember to update after 12 week checkup at Mayo Thanks
  7. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Yeah, just thinking of you guys.... I have my first post op doc visit the 29th(12 weeks). The pain was pretty good for the last couple days but today its starting to creep in again. mainly left hip, the whole socket, but no groin pain....and down to the left knew... What I was thinking to ask...
  8. TDennison

    Hip problems without groin pain?

    I never had groin pain. My pain is exactly like yours. Doc Taunton Mayo Clinic notice cyst behind the labrum and said according to his research pointed to the need for hip replacement. I had bilateral anterior about ten weeks ago. Left still hurts right is doing well Sent from my iPhone...
  9. TDennison

    THR What's normal 8 weeks out? Pain,Mobility

    I had bilateral THR and had to return to work at day 14. And I think it has delayed my recovery. I just finished week Ten and limp with a cane. Good news... yesterday my right hip knee and total leg felt 100%. Hopefully the same will happen for the left (the worse one always) and hopefully the...
  10. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Thank you Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Can anyone suggest some stretches for anterior hip replacement? Thank you Td
  12. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    feel free to use PM incase we get kicked off bonesmart for being of topic. Sent from my iPhone
  13. TDennison

    Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

    Irish Joe, Do you have any music magazines in Ireland to suggest for me to submit my work when done? You can PM me if you like. thank you TD Sent from my iPhone
Back
Top Bottom