Recent content by Tanya76

  1. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Hi @Josephine that would be great thank you. Ask away.
  2. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Hi @KarriB thank you for your message. I think it's the step backwards that is worrying me. I am happy to answer any questions.
  3. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Hello all, Just wanted some advice as I seem to have regressed. I'm 8 months in and seemed to have regressed. My knee has lost the mobility and bend it did have and the pain has come back. I saw OS who advised that due to the numerous previous operations I have had he is not hopeful for anymore...
  4. T

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Am so pleased for you @funkymuse :wowspring::yay:
  5. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Thank you @Pumpkln, that's very interesting
  6. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Please could an admin change my thread title to '21 week update-feeling postive' Thank you :tada:
  7. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Hi All, just checking in. Am 21 weeks post op tomorrow. Am feeling more positive. Things have improved. I'm working full time. I'm back at gym three/four times per week (albeit reduced routine than prior op) and today I walked 13,000 steps. I have very little pain in knee. In fact most days are...
  8. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Hi @sistersinhim, thank you for your message. This is a continual thing. It starts in morning and gets worse as I do more. It doesn't matter if I sit or stand, it's still there. I know I shouldn't but been looking on google! It looks like it could be nerve damage.
  9. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Evening all, I have TKR on 3rd November. I'm back at work full time which is difficult physically. I've noticed in past couple of weeks that I'm experiencing pins and needles in bottom of foot of operated leg. My calf muscle also really tight. Has anyone else experienced this sensation?
  10. T

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Oh @Robinmhs88 I was only thinking of you yesterday and wondering how you were getting on. I'm sorry it's been a difficult journey since MUA. I haven't had MUA but am in a very similar position to you. I share your frustration.
  11. T

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Sorry you had a rough night @funkymuse. Glad you have found a supportive PT. :loveshwr:
  12. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Thank you fir your wise words @Steve4kids. I empathise with everything you say. I know you are right and often wonder what alternative is when I say ' I can't do this anymore or I give up' I just can't see anything clearly at moment. I'm 42 with a very active job and feeling little deflated. I'm...
  13. T

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2017 Recovery Club

    Evening, I had LTKR on 3rd November
  14. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Thank you @ATHIKER PT was doing massages before PT which did help. PT stopped this week though. She said she thinks that her role no longer needed and I need to do exercises she has suggested.
  15. T

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Really @Pumpkln. I have not met anyone else who has had hinged knee. Do you think it makes difference to recovery? Thank you. Im trying hard not too. Today just really bad day. I think it's the thought that life may stay like this.
Back
Top Bottom