Recent content by suzmar

  1. S

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    It has been very interesting reading your recovery I had my THR on 14 Jan and due to blood loss during op and a reaction to morphine I did not get out of bed for three days. I was in ICU for two of them. I went home as planned on day 6 and did the exercises as prescribed by my surgeon no PT...
  2. S

    THR Compression stockings

    I had a physio in hospital and was not allowed to be discharged until he said so, but since then my surgeon did not recommend one. He walk behind me into his rooms when I went for a check up, and said I was walking well, and that was it. I do long distance walking and I hope yo be back to it...
  3. S

    THR Compression stockings

    Sorry pressed the wrong button, what I am trying to say is I am a very independent lady but I was very happy to stay in hospital for seven days and be nursed. I did nothing for three weeks then slowly started to pick up my normal life. At six weeks I started at the gym on the exercise bike and...
  4. S

    THR Compression stockings

    Hi I am 66 and three months post op and feeling great, but I was in ICU for two days(pre booked) my surgeons choice. I did not get out of bed until day 3 as my blood pressure went through the floor. Suzmar
  5. S

    THR Toddlermom - one down!!

    I am in South Africa at the moment and have employed a maid to clean I know it us not so easy elsewhere but try and find someone to help keep the house in order Suzmar
Back
Top Bottom