Well it's been awhile since I have made a post. I have had the normal ups and downs but continuing to get better every day. My doctor released me to return to work. The week of 3/30, I worked two hours per day and did great. Got a lot of work done in such a short amount of time at the office...
Well my last few days have been very productive and great! Yesterday I got out with the husband to go visit my in-laws and we went to the feed store to get feed. Great trip out! Then this morning I walked to the mailbox (about a block each way) and then around the house to see how my roses and...
I have had a really bad time the last few days. Almost like I hit a wall. My pain has been overwhelming and it doesn't help that I have noticed that I'm running low on my pain meds. Next doctor appointment is Friday. I think getting these staples out with be a major help and relief. Yesterday my...
So the last few nights have been pretty rough!! I have ran fever and just hurt! No redness or anything ad normal in the knee area. Fever did not go over 102 which was listed on the discharge papers as when to call doctor. I did get concerned so I called the hospital and spoke to a nurse who was...
Day#6: wow what a day and anti-inflammatory medication can make a difference! Pt came this morning and worked with me. I'm so impressed with myself as I was able to do most exercises without support or help!! Got my knee to 90 and it was not too awful. It was a little push but not too...
Day #5: swelling got out of control so it's been a rough day. When we picked up medicine on Saturday the Celebrex was not approved by insurance. So had to wait until that was straightened up today. So hopefully that will kick off soon.
Only one set of exercises completed, two sessions on CPM...
Day 4: slept in own bed last night. I did not wake in middle of night to take pain meds, but was able to get on top of the pain before home health RN and Physical therapist arrived. PT was good. He was impressed with progress already mastered. He gave me four exercises to do twice a day. Not...
Thanks all! I want over do it. Instill get exhausted just going to the bathroom. Thanks for the articles I will read in between sleeping. It does seem the sleep spells hit fast. At this point I'm not trying to fight the sleep as I have been told that is good medicine for recovery. The ice is...
On March 11th I got my new left knee! Today is day three out and it's a much better than yesterday. The nerve block wore off and "wow" that was awful. But got pain mess in a good rotation and all seems to be going great. I'm could fall asleep in no time at all. And to top it all off I feel...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.