Recent content by Stefny

  1. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    Lol Yes, that is the thing... it is tricky, since it started after two knee replacements, I am pretty sure it is somehow related to that. I am sure it is extremly difficult for any surgeon to match leg lengths exactly so I always thought it maybe related to that. :). More specifically, my gait...
  2. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    Thank you so very much!! That would make sense as well! I will definitely will check it out, and do the exercises. I have often thought some stretches in that area might help! So appreciate your input! :)
  3. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    TY for your response!! You are probably right as I have had sciatica as well. It really does not happen often, just as you, it will just pop up momentarily here and there and on either side. Thanks for sharing! :)
  4. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    TY so much! I so appreciate your response. Actually, this is not something that does bothers me much at all. It is not constant, not at all it only presents its self here and there. It could be my gait, and or my hips as I was overweight, I have lost twenty pounds, since my surgeries, both knees...
  5. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    TY Both of my knee replacements are doing well and I have no problems with them. Actually, I did really no rehab aside from living life, getting in and out of the car, shopping, cleaning etc. The little small amount of physical therapy I had only seemed to delay my ability to make progress, and...
  6. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    Still having occasional groin pain (both sides) two years after 2 separate knee replacements?
  7. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    Celle-Thank you so much! :)
  8. Stefny

    TKR Still having groin pain

    Hi all!! Fourteen weeks out from left total knee replacement. I had my right knee done about a year ago and it is doing fine. Regarding my most recent left knee replacement still having what seems like sciatic pain and pain in the back of my knee. I am beginning to wonder if this particular pain...
  9. Stefny

    TKR Update

    DOC Hi! I have had both of my knees replaced the most recent being July 30, 2019. I tend to agree with the folks who have shared already. My BMI was 40 as well. This knee is definitely more difficult than the first however, the surgeon admitted he had a couple of challenges tightening and...
  10. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Hi All!! Eight weeks out now from my left knee replacement on July 30, 2019. Plugging a long. Feeling great when just walking, very little pain if any. My ongoing issue is pain behind the knee and bending my knee, additionally I get some seemingly what I think is nerve pain on the lateral side...
  11. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Thank you LindaO and Jockette!! It is good to hear input from others. :) Thank you!! In the end think I think it will be ok.
  12. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Hi Everyone!!! Stefny here. Just about 11 months out from my first knee replacement and just writing in to update. July 30th 2019, I had my other knee replaced. Just about seven weeks ago now. Unfortunately, this experience did not go as well as my first. The doctor came in to see me after...
  13. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Yes you are so right about the alternative. Great that you have a surgeon that does revisions, I do think the surgeon we choose is the most important thing. Even then things can still go wrong as surgeons are only human. The surgeon I chose is a revisionist as well and so far so good. :) Happy...
  14. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Glad you are in good health Julie! No immediate plans due to the fact I am supposed to go see my grand kids in June. I am certain I will have to have it replaced as well. It is acting just like my surgical knee did before I had it done. A revision? What happened?? Although, I can see that these...
  15. Stefny

    TKR A new knee for me!

    Hi Julie! So very good to hear from you!! Yes, I finally had it done and I am doing quite well about 14 weeks out now. However, now my left knee is hurting quite a bit (not at all surprised) so I will have to get that knee done as well! How are you Julie and what about your knees??? :)
Back
Top Bottom