Recent content by spunky268

  1. spunky268

    Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

    Thank you Kassey. I just have to talk about this because it has caused me so much stress and depression.
  2. spunky268

    Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

    I read your post and realized you have similar problems. At least we have this site to vent together.
  3. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I am completely overwhelmed and depressed. I have to admit I feel better than when it happened. I think gentle stretching will definitely help.
  4. spunky268

    Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

    I had a THR in February of 2018. I felt great. I went back to work after 10 weeks and never looked back. Flash forward to 2019 and I was pushing a computer cart with a bad wheel. Felt pain but assumed it would go away. It hasn’t. I feel better but can’t do anything. So frustrating. I’ve been off...
  5. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    Thank you. I’m so frustrated that I don’t know what to do. Doctor said rest of which I have been doing. But whenever I do almost anything it ends up hurting. I am on workers compensation as I finally realize I reinjuted it while pushing a computer cart at work.
  6. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    Thank you Josephine. I will definitely try the exercises tomorrow. I remember some from my physical therapy days. Something has to help because I recovered more easily from my THR.
  7. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    Ok. The most discomfort comes from the groin area V R2F and VWXY R1F. That’s the best I can figure out. Thank you.
  8. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    Can anyone tell me why this strain/sprain is taking so long to heal? I felt better last year after my THR. It seems as though I have a good day and the next day bad. I try not to overdo things but things need to be done. I go back to my doctors on April 12th but the xrays look good.
  9. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    The X-ray showed everything is still in place. I’m feeling better today. I did a good deal of walking over the weekend. So far there’s what I think is muscle soreness along the side of my hip. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
  10. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I had been having a little discomfort back in January. The first week of February I went to get a computer cart with a bad wheel. I sprained/strained my one year old right hip. Now I’m in pain all over again. Been off work for about three weeks. Physical therapy made things worse. Going back to...
  11. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I don’t know what is going on. I was feeling great and now this set back
  12. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I had my right hip replaced last February. I felt pretty good until this January. I work for a school and thought it was due to being off for Christmas break. I tried walking at home thinking I was out of shape . That did not help. I’m still having pain. I don’t know what to do?
  13. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    Thank you. I assumed this was normal.
  14. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I had my right hip replacement done January 21st. I am doing well. Went back to work about a month ago. I still cannot wear jeans. My right hip still feels slightly swollen. I have iced it but can’t do this at work. Is this normal or should I call my OS?
  15. spunky268

    THR Oops I did something<

    I called my OS today and asked if I wax on the right track. Everything is good. It’s ok to have some discomfort aka pain. Just keep on walking. I felt relieved and that as we know, everyone heals differently.
Back
Top Bottom