Recent content by skyblue

  1. S

    TKR Lindylee's RTKR 20 January 2020

    I also agree with the others. I had my surgery the same day as yours and I got exhausted just imagining the ordeal it would be to do. I have a young granddaughter and grandson too. It would be hard missing out on something like that but you have come so far already and it would be a shame to get...
  2. S

    Bilateral TKR Right Foot Turns Out<

    Hi MyLeaf and Happy SnowDay! My OS originally said 6 weeks for back to work but I told him my job at times is more physical and then he said it will probably be 2 months. At what time did your OS change it to a few weeks longer and what prompted him to change it? I am hoping he will see that I...
  3. S

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Yes, I just noticed that. It sure feels like it close now.
  4. S

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    I thought I already asked to be put on the January list but with my mind in a million places, I may have put it on the wrong thread or something. I was originally scheduled for December but it needed to be moved because of an infected tooth. The new surgery date is January 21st.
  5. S

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    I will be having my RTKR on January 21st. My original date was December 20th, so I would appreciate it if I could be removed from that group.
  6. S

    2018 December Supernovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I’m scheduled for my right TKR on December 20th.
Back
Top Bottom