Recent content by Sipzener

  1. S

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I take 100mg of Celebrex a day, but it has never helped me very much. I can only take a low dose because of my heart and because I am on Coumadin.
  2. S

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I was having my right knee replacement on May 25. However, just before that I fell over and broke my nose. They have now put off my surgery until Aug 17. Evidently, the two doctors who do it together don't work very often. It seems a long way away and my knee is very sore!
  3. S

    Blood clots

    I already take Coumadin because I had a pulmonary embolism in 1999. The usual range is 2-3. However, I am told that my range for the operation should be 2-2.5
  4. S

    Considering surgery??

    i take 100mg Celebrex and it hasn't seemed to help my arthritis. However, I can only take a low dose because it clashes with Coumadin and also because I have Congestive Heart Failure.
  5. S

    Right TKR on MJay 25

    I am having a right TKR on May 25. First of all, I had PT. My rheumatologist told me that my kneecaps didn't meet. I was on a plane from SF to Boston when I got up to go to the bathroom and my knee just collapsed. I've already had two minor surgeries. I am very anxious about the big day...
  6. S

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    i am not sure how to post in the forums. Do I give my name? My name is Sipzener and I am having a right knee replacement on 25 May
  7. S

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I am having my right knee replaced on May 25. I have end stage arthritis with bone upon bone. I have already had two operations. I had my meniscus mended and my ACL reconstructed out of concrete, I think. I also had a cyst taken off my tibia. The surgeon says he will have to put a stent in...
Back
Top Bottom