Hi all I'm 10 weeks post op.
I continue to have some pain and muscle weakness. I've not been great at doing pt regularly but have still improved. My focus now is trying to walk without a limp I really dont want to end up with one, so am retraining muscles not used correctly for years. It a slow...
Apologies in advance moderators but I cannot figure out how to find and post in my own thread, if this isn't correct.
I'm 2 weeks post op now and have to say much improved, swelling mostly subsided pain better and movements improving. Sleeping through the night now I can sleep on my side...
Hi all hope recovery going well. I'm one week today post op and have to say the lifestyle change lack of sleep and muscle cramps are taking its toll. Any advice re cramping particularly in my operated legs knee at night I've tried elevation, no elevation. Even though my family have been...
Thankd guys I hope I'm putting this in right place. Not to bad so far been a couple of severe painfull moments but survived. Any thoughts about sleeping on your back post op. Is this necessary and for how long. Hope everyone else doing ok
Surgery went well, experienced very intense pain after first movements but getting my meds now so much better. Thanks to all for support and best wishes also to all the rest of u.
Sorry to be a pest but I'm very confused about negotiating where and how to interact with others having surgery in oct. All I see is names of people added I'm on a mobile phone so maby that's the problem.
Hi all just wondering if any of u have advice re post op aids. What's worth getting ie I know raised toilet seat good but what else.
Thanks in advance.
hi fellow october feisties.
im so happy to be part of this group. hopefully we can all support each other through this difficult and challinging process.
My Thread
hi fellow october feisties.
im so happy to be part of this group. hopefully we can all support each other through this difficult and challinging process. i have a query re pain managment pre- op.. .im on xprim 37.5 mg 2 tabs twice a day ive tried alot of other meds and find this suits best...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.