Recent content by Sharkey

  1. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    Ok Bottomshollow. Thanks for moving it, I figured it didn't belong there, but didn't know how to move it to my previous created page. Maryo52, glad to hear you've recovered from your nightmare, I'm hoping for the same, and already see the difference. Celle, thanks for the support also.
  2. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    Welp… Had my right knee revision done on Feb 6th, my OS says it was a success. The prior replacement's alignment was off, which was causing me all the problems. I've already noticed the difference is like night and day. The pain is more tolerable, I'm moving around better, and have a Nurse and...
  3. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    sistersinhim, much appreciated.
  4. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    Celle, my surgery is Feb 6th. They haven't called yet, to determine the time. Thx for the well wishes.
  5. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    I appreciate that.
  6. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    He said he will try different techniques, that the previous surgeon didn't do. He's having some equipment delivered to my house, to help in the healing process. He called the name of them, but I forgot. I will find out and list them. He said I have alignment problems and severe...
  7. S

    TKR Manipulation

    I had one on Oct 3rd, 2017, and it didn't help my situation at all. Really disgusted because I did everything I was told to do, PT 4 days a week, excercises at home, etc..and this turned into a nightmare. This was 3 months after surgery, and my surgeon said it was necessary, because my knee...
  8. S

    2019 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Having a right knee revision on Feb 6th. Feeling very anxious about it. Having another surgeon fix / or replace RTKR done on Aug 1st, 2017. Need plenty of prayer warriors.
  9. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    Thank you very much, for helping me locate a Revision Surgeon, will be in touch with one soon. I truly appreciate all the helpful moderators at BoneSmart.
  10. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    Ok, much appreciated. Let me know if Dr Jason Davis of West Bloomfield Mi, is one of the OS. He gave me my second opinion. Thanks...
  11. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    I'm outside the Detroit area. My zip code is 48334. Thanks for your concern.
  12. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    11 months post op, on my right TKR, and I'm no better off than the last time I reported here. Knee is still bent, stiff and won't straighten out. Pain is still there also. I did everything that was asked of me, as far as my rehabilitation goes, and this is my result. My OS acts like he doesn't...
  13. S

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    I saw my OS on March 1st. He took X-rays and he acknowledged that my knee wasn't healing correctly, and revealed that my replacement might be too big, and is the wrong size. This is a hell of a revelation, 8 months post surgery. First off, I didn't know that they came in different sizes, he...
  14. S

    TKR New to Bonesmart! 4 mnths post-op^

    My OS told me the same thing. He said I would not like the results, if I didn't continue to do the strenuous PT he recommends, even after my PT sessions came to a end. Says I have to have someone press down on my knee, with brute force, (like they did at PT) to get my leg and knee straight...
Back
Top Bottom