Thanks for the info, I will definitely take it easy on PT from now on. My date for My left knee should be 1/7/2020. I can’t figure out how to change it.
Good Morning,
Im not sure if I need a new thread. My left TKR was on Jan 7th. The right was 5 years ago. I’m moving fairly well, I can walk around the house fine and did a little cooking yesterday. I had a Theripist come to the house on Monday and I was feeling so well she thought she needed to...
I am back again. I had my right TKR 4/2015 and I will be having my left on Jan. 9th if all goes well. We changed insurance the first of the year and my Drs office says it should be fine but I haven’t heard from the new Ins. yet. I’ve needed my left done for a while but it was hard to commit to...
Good morning everyone,
@Josephine just a quick update. Went to th OS on Wed. He felt my knee and said the pain is from bursitis and to continue with ice & elevate.also gave me cortisone.:shrug:
Just wanted your thoughts....
@Josephine Thank you so much for your insight!! I am starting right this minute with the OTC meds and elevate and ice and I didn't do any excercising this AM. I will keep it up for a the next month at least and see if I feel better. It was such a relief that you didn't mention the word...
@Josephine, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
Here are my answers to your questions.
6 weeks:
1) At six weeks my pain was tolerable, I think a 5 or 6. Knee was very stiff first thing in the morning, and after sitting occasional sharp pains
2) Tramadol 1 or 2 per day and 500 mg...
Well, its been a while since I have posted anything so I thought is was time to write a 10 month update.
Right now I am so disappointed in what is going on. I am still having pain and when I complain to my OS he keeps writing in my chart and says "I See". Then he says how good my extension and...
music lover, I am also at 5 mo and I keep thinking I should be better too. But it is just a long process, and everytime I feel pretty good I have to over do it(ODI club). Right now my new knee is okay, but I pulled a muscle in my calf and I am hobbling again. One of our advisors will be along...
Firefighter57, you have been through alot. I had not heard of the metal allergy before. Its such a hard surgery to recover from and you added problems. I am sure you will do very well now, good luck:angel:
@PolarBear60, Thanks Jean for your updates. They sound very similar to mine if I would just remember to post them:thankyou:. I had the cortizone in my left knee and also the Sinvisc(sp). They have helped! I hope yours lasts for your trip:yay:. I liked your story about your kitty and you on the...
@PolarBear60 Thank you for the response. I have to keep reminding myself that our journey is slow:(:whistle:
I have a new issue this week. You said your calf muscles were sore, mine too. But suddenly my calf now is so sore that I am hobbling around on it. I also had my feet swell up this week. I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.