Recent content by roxylee25

  1. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    I had my TKR April 10, 2017. I thought I was progressing as scheduled but it’s been 13 months now and it still hurts to walk beyond half a block, stairs are difficult etc. my doctor ordered x Ray, nuclear bone scan and blood work. Everything looks fine. Saw a specialist in Boston who said he...
  2. roxylee25

    TKR Finally found a new surgeon

    It is one year now and I still can’t work. It hurts to walk, stand and sit and stings while trying to get to sleep. I have my one year check in 2 days..I’ll try not to cry, but this is the worst thing I have ever done in my life. Anyone else in my shoes?
  3. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    It is one year now and I still can’t work. It hurts to walk, stand and sit and stings while trying to get to sleep. I have my one year check in 2 days..I’ll try not to cry, but this is the worst thing I have ever done in my life. Anyone else in my shoes?
  4. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    Thank you for all your responses and suggestions. I guess I'm being impatient and was expecting to be healed at this point. I want to be active and just feeling frustrated at the 5 month mark. I know others that had same surgery that bounced right back.
  5. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    I can't walk for more than 5-10 minutes before I start to stiffen up. I also find it very uncomfortable to sit with my leg at a 90 degree angle. It hurts in the area right under the knee cap. Called my OS and he wants to see me. I'm so afraid he will want to do a Manipulation. He told me when I...
  6. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    5 months and still uncomfortable...
  7. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    1. my pain level is 1. 2. Taking 4 Aleve a day 3. Slighty swollen 4. Flexion 115, don't know extension. 5. I ice my knee a lot for 20+ min. 6. Elevate in recliner only 7. Not much activity..not real comfortable with much walking 8. I use a pedal bike on floor most days for 10 minutes. I...
  8. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    Dear Josephine, I am very willing and eager to answer any of your questions. I thought I'd be more healed at 4 months. My ROM is 115.
  9. roxylee25

    TKR 5 months and still uncomfortable

    knee uncomfortable when at 90 degree angle sitting. I'm a substitute teacher and have to sit in little chairs. Is this normal?
Back
Top Bottom