Recent content by RieRie

  1. RieRie

    MUA RieRie...Recovery...The other side...^

    RTKR - OCTOBER 12TH 2015... Sorry it wasn't in the heading for my thread...
  2. RieRie

    MUA RieRie...Recovery...The other side...^

    My TKR was on October 12, 2015...and yesss, I know it's already two months out...I went from being extremely anxious about surgery to it was awesome, everything went just fine. I only had a little bit of nausea afterwards, the medications in the hospital were awesome!!! I was put on a CPM...
  3. RieRie

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi... It's Tuesday the 13th of October my surgery was yesterday morning...I've been told all went well... I'm about to have my first physical therapy appointment in just a few minutes...and I'm not sure how that's going to go...I guess I'll find out soon...
  4. RieRie

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Tomorrow's finally here...RTKR and only 47 years young...I'm doing my best to stay positive...BuT I am getting nervous and anxious again...:scaredycat:I'm just hoping that since it's going to be 84°and sunny in Minneapolis today that will help my mood...:flwrysmile: :yahoo: I hope, I...
  5. RieRie

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @cowchick ...I have my RTKR on Monday too...I hope ALL goes well for you....:yahoo: As for me...I'm scared, nervous, anxious and alone...:sorry: I have this big family...BuT no one seems to want to take time out of their schedules to help me with anything or even just help me NoT be so...
  6. RieRie

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @nomoreski I have this issue with anaesthesia I guess...I go down swinging and kicking trying to get off the table even trying to take out IVs...I have this issue winot NoT being in control of what's going on with my body. I don't like being under the influence of drugs...so, unfortunately,this...
  7. RieRie

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi there everyone! This seems like a great bunch of people! My RTKR is scheduled for October 12th...unfortunately, I don't do well with surgery...so, I'm already nervous and anxious...:scaredycat::sos:
Back
Top Bottom